Mandarin Quality Assurance Engineer, DENCOM (Dencom Consultancy and Manpower Services)
Salary from HK$10,000.00 Per week
Work expirience: 1+ to 2 Years
Level: Bachelors Degree
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Quality Assurance Test Manager in ensuring the smooth running of quality assurance systems and services, and advise 'Best Practice' procedures throughout the testing team.
• Provide technical and infrastructure designs, IT tools, consultancy and advice to other IT teams in respect of Quality and Testing;
• Create and execute Tests and Test cases with test data for all testing phases: functional, integration, system and non-system tests i.e. performance/ load, using manual and automated tools
• To implement, support and maintenance of third party and in-house developed software products and systems as appropriate to the role, in support of all IT systems and applications. Testing from all suppliers including test preparation and test execution for Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing & Business Process Testing
• To provide support and guidance to teams to resolve problems with respect to QA and Test project work;
• To constantly strive to improve the qa process using best of breed tools to improve efficiency and accuracy wherever appropriate.
• To maintain knowledge of testing product developments, ranges, limitations and availability
• To familiarize himself/herself in depth on all applications and systems and their users and usage within the business.
Mandatory skills and experience:
• Hands on Experience Functional Testing Automation Tools
• Excellent knowledge of testing application principles, practices, tool and procedures
• Hands on Experience in Systems and User Test Case Specifications Documentation and Scripting Design, as well as Business and Systems Process and Data Analysis
• Experience using automated test tools for testing of performance and application capacity (e.g Loadrunner / QA Load)
• Strong and consistent record of academic achievement.
Desirable skills and experience:
• Experience in Test Management Tools ie Quality Centre (Test Director)
• Relevant technical background in web technologies or background in business analysis.
• Experience using web based bug tracking tools such as JIRA and Bugzilla
• Previous experience in working for an Online Gaming company
LOOK FOR JHEANN
tel. no.: (632) 856-6529 | mobile: 09359650125 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com | website: www.dencomphil.com<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?