Paralegals, Henry H.C. Wong & Co., Solicitors
Salary from HK$11,000.00 Per month
Work expirience: 2+ to 5 Years
Level: Bachelors Degree
Henry H C Wong & Co., Solicitors
We have a few opening for paralegals (both entry and intermediate level) to work with solicitors and other paralegal colleagues to provide shaped legal services, mainly in civil and commercial matter (both contentious and non-contentious).
- At least completed high school with excellent academic result
- Possessed at least 2 years' relevant immediate experience gained in a law firms in Hong Kong;
- Have hands-on knowledge in civil procedures, ADR and mediation, and other incidental general practice areas e.g. property, probate and criminal work;
- Have passion to develop a long term career in civil litigation and related legal practice areas;
- Have excellent drafting skills of both basic court documents and correspondences;
- High degree of computer literacy especially in the usage of Microsoft office tools;
- Be meticulous, independent and able to meet tight deadlines and to work under pressure and inter-personal skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Have abilities of multitasking and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Candidates with civil/ commercial litigation experiences as legal secretaries, willing to develop career as paralegals are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates suiting the above requirement please send application with full C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org (or 18/F., On Hing Building, No. 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong) not later than 8 February 2014. Interviews might be arranged before the cut-off date. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?