Product Manager/Business Manager (in Medical device industry), Talent Connect Limited
Salary from HK$20,000.00 Per month
Work expirience: 2+ to 5 Years
Level: Bachelors Degree
- To work with the Senior Business Manager to identify markets and develop product marketing strategies to drive the market share for Restorative Therapies (RT) group products, includes product launches.
- Coordinate product training when and where necessary for the sales team. Enable the sales team to achieve the highest level of technical know-how in the local industry and enable them to be the best in class as therapy and product consultants.
- To work closely with the sales team and implement marketing to achieve annual sales target.
- Liaise with Regulatory team in regards to new products and opportunities.
- Be the contact point with relevant corporate marketing representing local businesses.
- To ensure that the Company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- Act as the bridge between local sales team and Regional/ Greater China marketing team to ensure a thorough understanding of SBU initiatives and regional resources that can be leveraged.
- Responsible to develop local product strategy, tactical and implementation plan (with input from Sales), as well as organizing, executing and monitoring of marketing plans to achieve both short and long-term financial objectives and business growth.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with sales team and within Medtronic HK to ensure maximum sales support, high level of customer service and contributions to the development of a strong team effort.
- Meet the Business Unit Head and the sales team regularly to report critical activities, plans and objectives, and share competitive analysis and information.
- Identify, establish and maintain productive working relationships with customers, key accounts and their key decision makers.
- To provide technical/ clinical leadership and serves as technical/ clinical adviser on all matters concerned with designated products (to both sales and external customers).
- Work closely with sales team and marketing communication team to develop customer engagement programs for KOL and patient awareness programs, which are in line with local and global strategic directions, and leveraging the programs to support market expansion or market penetration.
- Bachelor degree in Science, Marketing or Business Administration, or Master degree is preferred in Medical, Biomedical, Science related
- At least 3 years experience in marketing area with 1 years product marketing management and exposure in medical device industry
- Or at least 2 years in product marketing role in medical device field.
- Previous product/therapy launch experience preferred
Interested parties, please send your detailed CV with expected salary in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All information provided will be treated with strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
You might be also intrested in...
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?