Project Manager (Ref. No.: PRJ23), Pico International (HK) Ltd
Salary from HK$18,000.00 Per week
Work expirience: 2+ to 5 Years
Level: Bachelors Degree
Pico, a global total brand activation company, is expanding. With over thirty offices worldwide, we specialise in experiential marketing from branding to exhibits for top notch clients. Pico Far East Holdings Limited is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Our core business activities include exhibitions, specialised fitting out (museums, theme parks, visitor centres, and showrooms), event, conference and show management, brand signage and hall management. We seek visionary, creative thinkers to join our team.
- Define, manage and lead a multi-tasks project team
- Design and execute innovative branding projects that appeal to our high end clients
- Responsible for project planning, risk management and crisis management
- Ensure all activities follow the working processes of other teams / vendors
- Control project cost and perform time management
- Communicate with top management regarding to all projects status
- Liaise and coordinate externally with contractors, suppliers and other service providers, as well as internally with retail operations team to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Degree holder, preferably in Event Management/ Communication or related disciplines; Design background is an advantage
- 3-6 years working experience in PR agency or Event Company
- Proficient in written and spoken English, fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Creative, strong marketing sense and responsible
- A good team player with excellent organizational skills, strong attention to details and capability of multi-tasking
- Proven time management, problem-solving and negotiating abilities
- Willing to travel and work under pressure but with high quality standards
- IT proficient with proven skills in PPT, MS word & MS Excel spreadsheets
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Senior Event Manager
Please apply with full resume, present & expected salary and quote the job reference no. to Ms. Catherine Kwong - Assistant General Manager, Human Resources, Pico House, 4 Dai Fu Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, N.T. or fax to 2663 1044 or email to email@example.com (documents format in MS Word is preferred). Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Welcome to our Website http://www.pico.com
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?