Assistant Human Resources Manager (Job Ref. No.: HRD05), Pico International (HK) Ltd
Salary from HK$20,000.00 Per week
Work expirience: 5+ to 7 Years
Level: Bachelors Degree
- Formulate and implement comprehensive talent acquisition strategies, policies and procedures to meet the Company’s goals.
- Lead the entire recruitment process from beginning to end for different level ranging from general to management staff.
- Work closely with management for facilitating and expediting effective recruitment process to fulfill the business needs.
- Build up and maintain good relationships and provide Human Capital support to all business units
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 6 years related experience in human resources functions in sizeable organization
- Solid experience in Recruitment management is a definite advantage
- With vision on career advancement with planning to move up to managerial position in future
- Well versed in HK and Macau Employment Ordinance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with outgoing personality
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- A self-starter and able to perform multitasks
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Human Resources Manager
Please apply with full resume, present & expected salary and quote the job reference no. to Ms. Catherine Kwong - Assistant General Manager, Human Resources, Pico House, 4 Dai Fu Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, N.T. or fax to 2663 1044 or email to email@example.com (documents format in MS Word is preferred). Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Welcome to our Website http: //www.pico.com
You might be also intrested in...
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?