Application Security Specialist, DENCOM (Dencom Consultancy and Manpower Services)
Salary from HK$10,000.00 Per month
Work expirience: 2+ to 5 Years
Level: Masters Degree
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently both individually and in a team environment.
· Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast, complex environment that is changing.
· Comfortable and adept in dealing with ambiguity.
· Proven ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely; able to tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience.
· Ability to understand technical risks and design appropriate remediation activities.
· Ability to identify, document and gain senior management support for policies and procedures.
· CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSA, CCSE Preferred
· Mac OS X and/or iOS programming experience
· User-interface programming experience
· Protocol reverse engineering, particularly Proto Buffs and Web Technologies
· Binary reverse engineering, particularly for mobile platform technology stacks
· 10 or more years of experience working in Information Technology field
· 8 or more years of hands on experience in two or more of the following: application security, network security, or platform/OS security in engineering, architecture or consulting capacity.
· 5+ years of penetration testing or ethical hacking either for a consultancy or a large enterprise
· Formal training and general certification in the security field, both vendor agnostic and vendor specific (such as CCIE, CISA, CISSP, GIAC)
· Expert in Application Security and industry standards like BSSIM.
· In-depth knowledge of web application security and industry best practices (i.e, OWASP, WASC, etc), as well as SDLC.
· Ability to program and script in various languages (i.e., Python/Perl, Ruby, Java, shell scripting, .Net).
· Ability to conduct secure code analysis manually or using SCA software.
· Capable of conducting various levels of application penetration testing using industry accepted frameworks.
· Working knowledge of web application firewalls and vulnerability assessment technologies.
· Good understanding of enterprise level security technologies from tier one vendors.
· Experience in using network protocol analyzers and sniffers such as WireShark, and Netscout, as well as ability to decipher packet captures.
· Thorough understanding and hands on experience with next generation and web application firewalls, VoIP security and wireless security technologies.
· Capable of conducting various levels of application security penetration testing using industry accepted frameworks.
LOOK FOR JHEANN
tel. no.: (632) 856-6529 | mobile: 09359650125 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com | website: www.dencomphil.com<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
You might be also intrested in...
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?