Executive, Marketing and Business Development, iGen6 Digi-Marcom Limited
Salary from HK$3,000.00 Per week
Work expirience: 1+ to 2 Years
Level: Bachelors Degree
iGen6’s achievements included: finalist (Top 5) in the PRWeek Awards Asia 2013 “General Consumer Awards – Arts, Entertainment & Media Campaign of the Year” and the MARKies Hong Kong, Marketing Magazine's Agency of the Year Awards 2013 : “Best Idea - Newspapers & Best Use of Newspapers” ; winner of "US NMI New Media Awards 2012 'Best in Industry'” ; Bronze in "Best CRM & Loyalty Programme" category of Mob-Ex Awards 2012 and awardee of “2012 China's Most Influential Agency - Integrated Marketing with New Media” in the 5th New Media Festival.
Our Company is a member of the iGen6 New Media Group, adopting the best practice of integrating approach in marketing, communication services and digital platforms and bringing our clients the highest quality with best returns. Our shareholders and senior management are industry gurus who have obtained extensive experience in Fortune 500 corporations, listed conglomerates and multi-media companies.
To cope with our value creation system and rapid development, we sincerely invite energetic and young talents to grow with us with our all-rounded talent development plan and exposures in the vibrant and digital environment. www.igen6.com
- Organize strategic projects and marketing events, with integrated approach and high value quality for our clients
- To write up creative contents, translate text, activities summary for publicity materials (such as newsletter, website, e-news, Facebook,etc) and publication for marketing/PR related (in Chinese and English)
- Assist senior management of the Company to maintain close contacts with clients and execute large scale projects, covering a wide range of industries
- Liaise with external suppliers (production house, souvenir manufacturers, etc) and utilize efficient resources
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of pitches for new business
- Higher diploma or above in marketing, communication, business, language, multi-media or related disciplines
- Min 1 year experience in marketing/advertising/PR/event management, agency background an advantage
- Presentable and attentive to details, customer focus with good business writing skills and energetic team spirits
- Keen interests in the digital world and active user of digital tools (e.g. mobile apps, social media platforms) an advantage
We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive package and comprehensive training to the right candidate, 5-day work with office location in Wanchai. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with full resume stating availability date, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might be also intrested in...
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?