Service Delivery - Deputy Manager, Samvo Hong Kong Limited
Salary from HK$30,000.00 Per month
Work expirience: 2+ to 5 Years
Level: Bachelors Degree
- Report to the Head of IT in UK
- To manage the Helpdesk team (6 staff in 3 locations), taking accountability for the team's communication, processes, delivery and performance
- Your team is the first people who are called when something goes wrong
- To make sure that all requests are handled within service level targets and that no customer request is overlooked
- End to end service through hard work, dynamic management and absolute customer focus
- To build collaborative & progressive relationships with key service recipient stakeholders within the business
- To ultimately drive a culture of continuous service improvement, meeting and exceeding expectations and SLAs
- To adapt our supporting services to meet this challenge
- You'll need to first get to know what is critical for smooth day to day running of our business, and later develop the ability to anticipate the impact of projects in our pipeline on your team and stakeholder/customers
- You will need to be open and approachable. Much will depend on how well you can liaise with your colleagues and your customers - to ascertain what they need and to make sure they understand the decisions you/your staff take
- You are a creative and analytical thinker who can tackle complex problems and communicate your solutions in clear language, whether in person or in writing
- Your CV should demonstrate extensive IT experience at management level as well as a strong customer focused service delivery background
- You'll need to be as enthusiastic and self-motivated as the rest of the team - someone who's ambitious and always looking for improvements
- Evidence of ability to build relationships with team leaders throughout the business and with 3rd party customers/partners
- Evidence of delivery of change (process or technology or culture)
- Evidence of adaptability/flexible to changing demands
- Evidence of ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrable knowledge of IT within a company that has to deliver 99.9% website, system and application uptime
- Excellent decision making/problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing offshore staff
- Strong planning and organization skills
We offer good career opportunities and a competitive compensation package including 5-day work week, medical benefit scheme and performance bonus to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants: please send a detailed resume with your current and expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com. Please enter "attention of Human Resources Manager" in the email subject.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.samvogroup.com
All information received will be kept in the strictest confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?