Sales Administration Support (Medical Device industry), Talent Connect Limited
Salary from HK$15,000.00 Per month
Work expirience: 2+ to 5 Years
- Maintain latest schedule: record the schedule of all appointments, surgery schedule and inform the responsible sales persons for job co-ordination.
- Handle patient card system.
- Work closely with Logistics Department and sales staff for the daily stock replenishment.
- Prepare tender, quotation, manual invoice and patient folder.
- Issue invoicing instructions to Customer Services Department.
- Follow up on payments from patients and prepare monthly payment status.
- Handle customer calls and enquires from patients, doctors and hospitals as well as 24-hour hotline.
- Arrangement of urgent delivery to hospitals.
- Handle goods return from hospitals.
- Prepare regular/ad hoc reports (consumption reports, HA reports, weekly sales report, etc.) as requested.
- Keep track and filing of documents: invoices, delivery notes, repair documents, etc.
- Travel arrangement for the team members.
- Organize local and overseas conference (meeting room booking, registration, travel and accommodation) and other logistics arrangements.
- Keep track and record of assets: laptops, RFID scanner, etc.
- Provide general administrative support and handle ad-hoc assignments as required.
- As a back-up support for other administrators.
- Diploma in business administration
- 4-5 years’ relevant working experience in sales department under multi-national environment.
- Familiar with complex process / procedure
- Organized, patient, positive and meticulous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Open-minded, willing to work with and help others
Interested parties, please send your detailed CV with expected salary in MS Word format to email@example.com
(All information provided will be treated with strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?