Sales Manager (Job Ref No. PRJ31T), Pico International (HK) Ltd
Salary from HK$20,000.00 Per month
Work expirience: 2+ to 5 Years
Level: Bachelors Degree
The MP International Group of Companies specializes in event management. Our projects include organizing and managing international exhibitions and events, conferences management, roadshow management, product launches, festive event management, venue opening and other publicity events. Our scope of services encompasses conceptualization & programming of tradeshows and events, exhibitors recruitment, logistics co-ordination, budgeting, pre-event, PR, creative, on-site management, manpower planning, VIP facilitation, and all matters relating to the successful implementation and execution of events to achieve our clients desired objectives. Our client base varies and falls within a wide range of organization from small to medium size enterprises, to large multi-corporations to government entities, non-profit making bodies, trade associations and other professional bodies that need to promote themselves, their products or their causes.
- Sells exhibit space and sponsorships via telemarketing and direct selling
- Identify prospective exhibitors through trade publications, cold calling and networking
- Manage exhibit space allocation and assignments
- Represent the company at competitive tradeshows and conferences
- Creates timely floor plans
- Guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction to our current and potential exhibitors
- Develops sales plans, prepares sales reports and analysis
- Minimum educational requirement: four-year BA or BS
- Strong experience in gaining market share, launching events, breaking into new markets and increasing exhibitor and sponsorship sales
- Media or research sales experience, in particular experience with creative and consultative sales
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with an emphasis on phone sales and proposal writing
- High proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales database software
Please apply with full resume, present & expected salary and quote the job reference no. to firstname.lastname@example.org (documents format in MS Word is preferred). Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Welcome to http://www.mphk.com
You might be also intrested in...
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?