Event Director (Job Ref No. PRJ28), Pico International (HK) Ltd
Salary from HK$30,000.00 Per month
Work expirience: 7+ to 10 Years
Level: Bachelors Degree
The MP International Group of Companies specializes in event management. Our projects include organizing and managing international exhibitions and events, conferences management, roadshow management, product launches, festive event management, venue opening and other publicity events. Our scope of services encompasses conceptualization & programming of tradeshows and events, exhibitors recruitment, logistics co-ordination, budgeting, pre-event, PR, creative, on-site management, manpower planning, VIP facilitation, and all matters relating to the successful implementation and execution of events to achieve our clients desired objectives. Our client base varies and falls within a wide range of organization from small to medium size enterprises, to large multi-corporations to government entities, non-profit making bodies, trade associations and other professional bodies that need to promote themselves, their products or their causes.
The Event Director position is a senior level management role that requires strong, relevant experience in exhibition and conference management, operations and sales. Overall responsibilities include developing strategy with the CEO, managing event sales, marketing and operations staff, setting budgets, launching new events and integrating new event acquisitions.
Specifically, the Event Director works with senior management, show managers and other staff to produce comprehensive and achievable business plans. The Event/Show Director, with full P&L responsibility, operates their business unit to achieve or exceed budgeted financial goals via the development of sales and marketing management teams and systems. This includes monitoring exhibit sales results closely and ensuring that all shows meet or exceed their space sales budgets and meeting attendance goals.
This position is also responsible for all aspects of event quality, operations, partnerships and profitability. Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing sales and marketing strategy with sales and marketing teams
- Managing budgets and creating strategic management reports
- Negotiating contracts with general services contractors, registration providers, hotels, convention centers and exhibit halls, security firms, audio-visual providers, and other vendors
- Directing all outsourced show vendors prior to shows
- Supervising an in-house administrative staff
- Minimum educational requirement: four-year BA or BS, MBA preferred
- 8-10 years of event management background in a sales environment with a track record in mentoring and building strong sales and marketing teams
- Strong experience in gaining market share, launching events, breaking into new markets and increasing event attendance and exhibitor and sponsorship sales
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing and time management skills
- Top-notch negotiator
- Proficient IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply with full resume, present & expected salary and quote the job reference no. to email@example.com (documents format in MS Word is preferred). Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Welcome to http://www.mphk.com
You might be also intrested in...
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?