Creative Director (Job Ref. No.: DES14), Pico International (HK) Ltd
Salary from HK$40,000.00 Per month
Work expirience: 10+ to 15 Years
Level: Bachelors Degree
Pico, a global total brand activation company, is expanding. With over thirty offices worldwide, we specialise in experiential marketing from branding to exhibits for top notch clients. Pico Far East Holdings Limited is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Our core business activities include exhibitions, specialised fitting out (museums, theme parks, visitor centres, and showrooms), event, conference and show management, brand signage and hall management. We seek visionary, creative thinkers to join our team.
- Part of a global team, based in Hong Kong
- Work for an award-winning firm
Creative Director for a global exhibition and event marketing company – a unique individual who combines creativity and technical know how to create unforgettable experiences for exhibitions, events and ceremonies.
Relevant industries exposure and good working knowledge of multimedia are essential. The successful candidate will be working with some exciting brands, launches, festivals and mega-events. He/she will manage a portfolio of accounts and working with the account servicing team to develop client relationships. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an exhibition and events industry professional looking to work in an exciting and challenging environment.
- Direct and develop creative concepts and provide guidance on creative aspects during implementation of exhibition and events
- Direct and motivate studio of 20+ multi-racial designers
- Recruit and develop creative talent for the design studio
- Work closely with the account servicing teams to pitch for new accounts and to continuously provide creative input for the maintenance of existing accounts
We are seeking a person who will be provided with an environment where he/she will be encouraged to excel in his/her creative potential while at the same time, knows how to work within the limits of practical parameters determined by the client and operating conditions.
- University Degree major in creative subject
- At least ten years working experience in an international design agency or agency involved in providing creative solutions
- Strong network of contracts in exhibition and event industry
- Ability to write and present creative proposals
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- Self-motivated and creative, excited by challenge
- Knowledgeable of media technologies and experience integrating social media to further enhance event experiences will be an asset.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills are a must.
- Team player and good inter-personal skills.
We offer a competitive package & good career prospects to the right candidate. Please send your CV with a presentation kit in powerpoint or PDF format of past work samples to Ms. Catherine Kwong - Assistant General Manager, Human Resources, Pico House, 4 Dai Fu Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, N.T. or fax to 852-2663 1044 or email to email@example.com. Please note that applications submitted WITHOUT work samples will NOT be considered. Immediate availability is preferred.
Please state your current and expected salary and earliest availability when applying. Information provided will be treated with strict confidentiality and will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
Welcome to our Website http : //www.pico.com
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?